Overview play and training hours, June 2019
Read here all about our playing and training hours up to the summer holiday 2019.
Play and training times
- the last training week is from 24 to 28 June 2019. The training sessions on Wednesday and Friday from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm with trainers will therefore continue until Friday, June 28;
- the last free practice session on Monday from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm is on June 24, 2019;
- the last youth training is on Friday 28 June 2019;
- the last morning training is on Thursday June 27;
- the last recreational training with Roland is on Wednesday 26 June and the last free recreational training is on Friday 28 June.
- the last fitness training in the Eastern Hemisphere is on Friday July 12, 2019,
Thursday training has stopped on April 4
Starting Thursday, April 4, Thursday training will expire from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM. This allows our association to save on the costs of room rental. The members of the Thursday evening training are very welcome at the training on Wednesday evening and Friday evening from 19: 00-20: 30 under the leadership of Joshua and Dionne.
Extra training for competition teams in the 1st to 5th division of the autumn competition 2019/2020
For the competition teams in the 1st to 5th division of the autumn competition 2019/2020, four extra training sessions are planned before the start of the regular season. These trainings are planned on:
- Monday 12 August from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm;
- Thursday, August 15 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM;
- Monday, August 19 from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm;
- Thursday, August 22 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM.
Location: sports center De Meerkamp.
Make a note of this data in your diary.
With best regards,