Corona protocol leage competition
The following corona protocol has been drawn up for the badminton home matches of badminton association Van Zijderveld in sports hall De Meerkamp. Take good note of this!
Dear competition players of the Zijderveld badminton association and visiting associations,
The badminton league season 20/21 starts on September 13. This time it is in a strange period as a result of the COVID-19 virus, which is causing great nuisance to the entire world. The board assumes that everyone knows what the rules stated by the government and the municipality of Amstelveen are that we must adhere to.
Corona protocol home games league competition
The following corona protocol has been drawn up for the home games in the league competition at Van Zijderveld:
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters before and after the games;
- No shaking hands upon entry and after the games;
- Cleaning hands between games with the cleaning gel in the sports hall;
- Only 4 people are allowed in the changing rooms and showers at a time. We request all teams to arrive in your sportswear already. After the game, go home in your sports clothes to shower there;
- A maximum of 100 people may be present in the sports hall at the same time. This includes supervisors / spectators (see explanation);
- Spectators are asked to leave their name and telephone number on an attendance list that is available at the entrance of the sports hall (see explanation);
- Good ventilation, the door at the rear of the sports hall will be open;
- In case of a cold and/or a temperature increase, you do not come to play and report to the technical committee in time. Get tested;
- After the games, the visiting team immediately leaves the sports hall and the building (see explanation).
Maximum 100 people and spectator registration
In view of the corona measures, it is permitted for a maximum of 100 people to be present in sports hall De Meerkamp at the same time. This means that the home team and the away team can each take two (non-playing) persons (supervisors / spectators). Badminton association Van Zijderveld will actively monitor this.
Supervisors / spectators are asked to write down their name and telephone number on an attendance list that is available at the entrance of the sports hall. This registration is in the interest of a possible source and / or contact investigation. The privacy legislation allows the attendance list to be kept for two weeks, after which this list is destroyed.
After the games
After the match it is customary to treat the visiting team of the away club in the Sports Café with a soft drink, beer and snacks. In view of the corona guidelines, the board does not consider it responsible to allow this now. The Sports Café must adhere to the catering corona rules. The location is not suitable for receiving a large group of people at the same time, subject to all these rules.
The visiting league teams are thanked for playing after the match, and then immediately leave the sports hall and the building. The board is aware that this is not the most pleasant end to a sporty afternoon / evening. However, this is the most responsible way to protect yourself and your fellow athletes today.
The board wishes everyone the best of luck and especially a sporty and healthy badminton season.
Take care of yourself and others. Keep corona out!
On behalf of the Board.
Jurjen Douma jr